FJC Financial Group is looking for an office assistant to help with daily operations. The office is a home office on the South Side of Staten Island. We are looking for someone to work 15-20 hours per week. The hourly wage will be $20.00 per hour and the hours are flexible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Account Administration
- Candidate will assist with providing necessary documentation for clients such as preparing account opening paperwork, applications, and assist in providing clients digital forms and other documents
- Assist in preparing client implementation letters as well as post meeting e-mail follow-ups
Financial Plan Maintenance
- Opportunity to learn how an advisor creates a financial plan for both potential and current clients
- Assist in the preparation of investment proposals for new clients
Qualifications – Applicants should have all or some of the following:
- Major: Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business Management, etc.
- This role requires the candidate to be present in office – days are flexible
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Social media marketing skills are a plus, but not required
- Candidate must drive
- College Students are welcome to apply
- Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Frank J. Cilento is a Registered Representative of Chelsea Financial Services. Specialties: Retirement Planning; Business Succession Strategies, Estate Planning Strategies, Special Needs Financial Planning, Long Term Care Insurance, College Funding, Life and Health Insurance.